PIANO MASTER CLASSES & PRIVATE LESSONS
Limited places for the Master Classes and individual lessons will be available this year. Advanced bookings are highly recommended.
1. An Application Form completed in English and signed
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Passport
3. A short Curriculum Vitae of the applicant in English
4. A Receipt of the paid Admission Fee of €650
An Admission Fee of €650 must be paid in EUR exclusively through bank transfer to the following account:
EUROPEAN CENTRE for CULTURE & ARTS
HSBC Bank Malta plc
Mosta, MST 9058
SOFT CODE: 44-613
Payment for: VALLETTA PIANO FESTIVAL, MASTER CLASSES
*Local young Teachers and piano students ask for the special offers though EPTA Malta Piano Teachers Association by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that you must have confirmation of acceptance from the Festival Management by e-mail on your Application Form.
About Us | Faculty | Schedule | Concerts | Lectures | Master Classes | Contacts |
European Centre for Culture & Arts ©2013 Valletta International Piano Festival®. All rights reserved 2012-2019